Ich liebe die hektischen, schlanken
Nazrzissen mit blutrotem Mund...
Felix Dormann
In this hour of nocturnal deceptions,
I don't say a word and sadly foreshadow,
I have a foreboding that what I love,
is sick hope in my soul:
I love the neurotic, ill
daffodils with mouths bleeding -
in twilight rooms, with no will,
forsaken in loneliness and fear -
I love those unfeeling
emeralds - green and moon -
dreams sore-stringed, distant,
bent in sunny lagoons -
I love the snakes rapt
in wild dancing - so cool, so bright -
I love the autumn fields
with stains motley and burning -
And those women melancholic,
with faces weary and pale
- I love the sick smiles,
their laugh at the presence of tedious poets -
I love the edifices on fire
- among horror, and eve, and storm -
and their dreadful radiance
of old drains in the azure -
I love everything which
is crimson in mournful canticle -
and morbidly sprinkles the heart
with sobbing crystal ash:
- the way you, weird! divining!
you entangle with smiling eyes
my soul in netting tendering
from amorous silent lassitude.
....................
Geo Milev
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар